Projekti per fuqizim ekonomik te grave viktima te dhunes QMG ka organizuar trajnim profesional tre ditorë në Pejë, me institucionet përkrahëse te cilat trajtojnë te
Our strategic direction:
- Improving outcomes for survivors of domestic violence
- Addressing the needs of those who are not connected with the special services of domestic violence
- Building expertise of professionals across the country to prevent and respond to domestic violence
- Reduce the spread of domestic violence
- Building partnerships across institutional approaches to prevention and rapid response to domestic violence.
If you live with someone who has hurt or abused, you are not alone. Many women live with someone who has been violent or abusive to them. Although domestic violence and family can happen to anyone, evidence suggests that in most cases these types of violence committed by men against women. Women and girls account for most of the reported victims of domestic and sexual violence in the police. Violence is not just physical. Abusive behavior should not necessarily be physical to be recognized as domestic violence.
Other types of violence include:
- Abuzimi seksual
- abuse emotions
- Financial Abuse
- Social abuse
If you are a mother and are experiencing violence and / or your children have experienced abuse, it is important that you know that is not your fault and there is support for you and your children. If you are experiencing violence themselves and want tips and information on how to get help for yourself and your children. If you know or suspect that your child may experience abuse, you can find support, advice and information on our website.
WWC has organized vocational training. WWC has organized a three-day professional training in Peja, with supporting institutions that treat survivors of violence and